Homeopathy Treatment for Migraine – Migraines are severe, recurring, and painful headaches of varying intensity, often accompanied by nausea and sensitivity to light and sound. Migraine Treatment In Delhi, Migraine headaches are sometimes preceded by warning symptoms. Triggers include hormonal changes, certain food and drink, stress and exercise. The extreme pain that migraine cause can last for hours or even days. Migraine can follow an aura of sensory disturbances followed by a severe headache that often appears on one side of the head.
Homeopathy Treatment for Migraine in Delhi
The cause of migraine is not yet known. It is suspected that they result from abnormal activity in the brain. This can affect the way nerves communicate as well as the chemicals and blood vessels in the brain. Genetics may make someone more sensitive to the triggers that can cause migraines.
A number of factors may trigger migraines, including:
• Hormonal changes in women-Fluctuations in estrogen seem to trigger headaches in many women. Women with a history of migraines often report headaches immediately before or during their periods, when they have a major drop in estrogen. Hormonal medications, such as oral contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy, also may worsen Migraine Treatment In Laxmi Nagar Delhi
• Foods-Aged cheeses, salty foods and processed foods may trigger migraines. Skipping meals or fasting also can trigger attacks. The sweetener aspartame and the preservative monosodium glutamate (MSG), found in many foods, may trigger migraines.
• Drinks-Alcohol, especially wine, and highly caffeinated beverages may trigger migraines.
• Stress-Stress at work or home can cause migraines.
• Sensory stimuli-Bright lights and sun glare can induce migraines, as can loud sounds. Strong smells — including perfume, paint thinner, second-hand smoke and others — can trigger migraines in some people.
• Changes in wake-sleep pattern. Missing sleep or getting too much sleep may trigger migraines in some people
• Physical factors- Intense physical exertion, including sexual activity, may provoke migraines
• Changes in the environment-A change of weather or barometric pressure can prompt a migraine.
A migraine can cause severe throbbing pain or a pulsing sensation, usually on just one side of the head. Warning symptoms known as aura may occur before or with the headache. These can include flashes of light, blind spots, or tingling on one side of the face or in your arm or leg
Migraines may progress through four stages: prodrome, aura, headache and post-drome. One or two days before a migraine, you may notice subtle changes that warn of an upcoming migraine treatment In Delhi, including:
Best Homeopathy Treatment for Migraine In Delhi
• Mood changes, from depression to euphoria
• Food cravings
• Neck stiffness
• Increased thirst and urination
• Frequent yawning
Aura may occur before or during migraines. They are usually visual disturbances, such as flashes of light or wavy, zigzag vision.
Migraine usually lasts from four to 72 hours if untreated. The frequency with which headaches occur varies from person to person.
During a migraine, you may experience:
• Pain on one side or both sides of your head
• Pain that feels throbbing or pulsing
• Sensitivity to light, sounds, and sometimes smells and touch
• Nausea and vomiting
• Blurred vision
• Light-headedness, sometimes followed by fainting
Migraines are often undiagnosed and untreated. If you regularly experience signs and symptoms of migraine attacks, keep a record of your attacks and how you treated them
Homeopathic remedies helps in reducing migraine symptoms. Also by making lifestyle changes along with homeopathic remedies this disease can be easily treated.